1. Cash and carry special pricing programs with installation advice from industry professionals.
2. Experienced installers on staff to aide consumers in do-it-yourself projects.
3. Custom stained and finished oak transitions and trim moldings to match virtually any new floor shades or existing colors in the home.
4. Besides over 500 in-stock prebound rugs we offer custom carpet cutting and binding services so almost any size rug can be made right here on our premises.
5. Over 60 different flooring colors and patterns installed in large sections of our showroom floor so customers can actually see their choices on the floor instead of a small sample.
6. Armstrong certified installers assuring the highest quality installations.
7. In business since 1966 we employ a staff with a combined experience of over 300 years in the flooring business.
Learn more about us